This week, you can get THREE FREE packs of toilet paper (or paper towels) from CVS! I was very skeptical about their new curbside pickup option, but it really works!
Through tomorrow, you can get EXTREMELY cheap Tide Pods at Target! I’m talking less than THREE DOLLARS per pack! Also through tomorrow, you can get some great deals on toilet paper and papers towels too. These deals were so amazing, I grabbed the last two packs off the shelf!
BLACK FRIDAY CVS FREEBIES ARE HERE! There’s at least a dozen freebies at CVS this year, but most don’t start until Thursday. For the time being, here are a few easy deals that you can get before the holiday!
Through Sunday, November 6th, you can score FREE razors and super cheap feminine products at CVS! I used only IPs, so anyone can do this deal.
If you’re not so experienced with shopping at CVS, check out my CVS Basics post for tips on how to get started!
This week, select Shick disposable razors are on sale for $5.99. When you buy two participating items, you’ll get back $5 in ECBs! The limit for the ECBs for this deal is one per household. Here’s the breakdown:
Buy (2) 8-count packs Shick Slim ST3 @ $5.99 each = $11.98
Use a $7/2 Shick Disposable Razor Packs IP = -$7.00
Earn $5 ECB for buying 2 = -$5.00
Net: FREE + 2¢ MM!
TIP: I grabbed the largest packs eligible for this deal. Get the most bang for your buck!
You can also score cheap Kotex feminine products this week too! Select Kotex pads, liners and tampons are on sale for $3.99 and you can get a $1 ECB when you buy one. The limit for this deal is also one per household.
Buy (1) 18-count Sleek Kotex tampons = $3.99
Buy (1) 50-count thong pantyliners = $3.99
Use $1/1 Kotex Sleek Tampons IP = -$1.00
Use $2/1 Kotex Tampons or Pads CVS IP = -$2.00
Earn $1 ECB for buying 1 = -$1.00
Submit for $3/2 Kotex items Ibotta rebate = -$3.00
Net: 98¢ total or 49¢ each
***You can buy two 18-count packs of tampons and use two of the $1/1 IPs and make this a freebie deal!
I was never confident in couponing for grocery items, but once I learned to coupon at Safeway, I changed my mind. Safeway is the most recent store I’ve mastered in my coupon journey. I’m not sure what intimidated me before about Safeway, but it’s possibly the easiest store for beginners to learn!
Safeway’s Club Card is the key to scoring great deals at this store! With the Club Card, you get access to sale prices and the Gas Rewards program. To sign-up for the Club Card, you’ll need to head to your store’s Customer Service counter and fill out a registration form. Once you’ve obtained your Club Card, you can link your phone number to it for quicker access. At checkout, simply scan your Club Card, or type in your phone number for instant savings!
Each time you use your Club Card, you earn points towards Gas Rewards. After earning 100 points, you get 10¢ off per gallon of gas at Safeway gas stations. You can get a maximum of $1.00 (or 1,000 points) off per gallon of gas.
- Earn 1 point for every $1.00 you spend on groceries.
- Earn 2 points for every $1.00 you spend on qualifying gift cards.
- Earn 1 point for every $1.00 you spend on pharmacy items.
Just for U
Safeway’s Just for U app is a one-stop-shop for scoring great deals! The app is linked to your Club Card and has so many offers.
- Digital Coupons: Most of the same coupons.com IPs can be “clipped” on the app. Digital coupons only work once per item, and cannot be combined with a physical manufacturer coupon.
- View the Weekly Ad: A searchable ad is broken into different categories to save you the hassle of flipping through multiple pages.
- Make shopping lists: Add items from previous purchases or pick from offers on your account to keep track of what you’re going to buy!
- Personalized Deals: Based on previous items you’ve purchased, exclusive prices for items will be linked only to your card. Just click “Add” next to the offer, and your savings will automatically be applied at checkout.
- Freebies: Occasionally, a freebie offer will be under the “Special Offers” category. Freebies can only be redeemed once per Club Card account.
TIP: If you don’t want to download the app, the same Just for U offers can be found in the Weekly Ad. Just clip these physical coupons and scan them at checkout.
What makes Safeway unique? In Maryland, manufacturer coupons under 99¢ will double. When you combine a great sale, like 99¢ Angel Soft toilet paper with a doubled lower value manufacturer’s coupon (like 45¢ off any Angel Soft product), you can get some items for pretty cheap! Check out to see if your store participates in this same double coupon offer!